Monday, April 4, 2011

An Introduction to Fitnowledge

I am starting this site for a couple of reasons. First, there is a lot crap information out there, from terrible products (i.e., supplements and fitness equipment), to bad information. My goal is to help give you factual information about exercising, fitness, and different ideas to help you get the most from your exercise routines so you can achieve your goals safely, easily, and the right way. Second, I get asked about fitness and health all the time and I feel that I can use this to help get more knowledge out there to help everyone make informed decisions about how they want to achieve their health goals.

Some of the topics that I will cover:
1. Training
2. Nutrition
3. Health
4. Kid/ Teen training for sports
5. Occasional review of a product/program/supplement

These are just a few of the topics. I would also like to open up the floor to readers and followers. Email me a topic on Monday and I will write an article about it in a Featured Friday Article.

Hopefully I can do what I am trying and help get you the knowledge you need for the fitness you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment