Thursday, April 14, 2011

Featured Friday Article

Hey ya'll im starting a new idea called the "Featured Friday Article". Be the first to email me at mh05740@gmail.com on monday and on friday I will post about your question or topic on friday under the Featured Friday Article. Topics can be anything fitness or health or training related. In the email put Featured Friday Article in the subject line. If I get some good ones I will post both. I want them on monday because if I dont know a great deal about a topic I want the time to research and learn more so I can give you the best answer and information available. So for this friday I will take the first email I get today and we will start the normal monday emails this monday the 18th. Hope this helps everyone including myself learn so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment